Men in Black 3 invades theatres this weekend and I don’t know if this is related in any way, but we observed some pretty strange happenings this Wick. The following give credence to the claim that aliens live among us…
- In Singapore, a maid was charged for spiking her boss’ coffee with her menstrual blood.
- A US man became so annoyed with a group of noisy moviegoers sitting behind him that he stepped over the seat and punched one of them (a 10-year-old boy) in the face.
- A 61-year-old German woman blew a whistle into her phone’s mouthpiece thereby damaging a call-centre worker’s hearing. The woman was fed up of the company calling her to try to sell her products.
- A US man confessed to killing his wife because she would not to get out of bed to go buy a car with him.
- A Canadian woman called 911 when she overheard moaning and yelling coming from her neighbor’s place. Police found the neighbor alive and well; the man said that he’d been ‘moaning and yelling’ because defecation had been difficult that morning.
- A US woman set up a business performing wedding ceremonies for pets.
- In the UK, obese boys (as young as ten) are having operations to remove their man boobs.
- Some Brazilian doctors were struggling to deliver a baby and ended up tearing the child’s head off in the process.
- A US man is asking his state to help him pay child support. He has 30 children with 11 different women.
- A US cop was charged for breaking into a neighbor’s home every time he wanted to do his laundry.
- A US man was charged for littering after his $1 bill dropped to the ground when he handed money over to a beggar.
- In the US, a 91-year-old female driver hit and killed a 101-year-old man.
- A Chinese billionaire is willing to pay 5 million to find a ‘pure’ wife.
- An Israeli man filed for divorce citing “stress” after his wife adopted 550 cats.
- Chinese officials stipulate that public toilets can contain no more than two flies at any one time.
- A UK priest left the church to become an Elvis Presley impersonator. He explained, “One day I was out walking the dogs in between church services and I felt God say to me very strongly, ‘Take Elvis to the Church!’
Consider yourselves up to speed…