Our nerves may be frayed. Are we coming undone?
1) Is the recession to be blamed for a Trini cop’s attempt to rent out his service firearm?
2) Couldn’t he have done like the homeless Russian man who got off the streets and made a 50, 000 euro share purchase on the stock market, by collecting 2000 bottles daily?
3) The Barbados Water Authority sent a man’s outstanding balance of 5 cents to the debt collection agency. The man owing those 5 cents has been dead for 3 years.
4) I guess every cent counts because Allen Standford cannot afford to pay for his defense. Hmmm….
5) A Ralph Lauren model was grotesquely photoshopped then fired for being too fat at 120 lbs.
6) An animated Marge Simpson poses nude in Playboy. That pile of blue hair probably weighs more than 120 lbs. Does photo shopping a cartoon character count?
7) Another instant of less than model behavior – October’s issue of French Vogue features a spread of a white model painted in black.
8) Jaycee Dugard is ready to open up after being kidnapped and held for 18 years
9) Footballer Dwight Yorke mourns the loss of his mother this week
10) A ferry service is to make regional movement in the Caribbean easier and cheaper. Hopefully we’ll be able to Leave Islands At any Time.
11) Rush Limbaugh wants to buy the Rams but there is resistance as he reportedly made reference to the NFL previously as “a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons.”
12) A vaccine to help cocaine users break free of their addiction is being developed!
13) Swine flu deaths so far: Trinidad 3, St. Lucia 0, Barbados 3, Guyana 0
14) Was that incident with the 6 year old boy and the balloon a hoax?
15) Malaysian couples on the verge of divorce are being offered honeymoon packages to help salvage their marriages
16) Jamaica’s Prime Minister says that same sex marriages will never be recognized while he is in office and…
17) A Louisiana JP refused an interracial couple a marriage license claiming concern for their future offspring, since such marriages have no longevity, in his view. It’s discrimination all ‘round
18) According to AskMen.com, the three most influential men are: Don Draper, Usain Bolt and Barack Obama – two black men joined only by a fictional white guy. Did someone say Mad Men?
19) Australians are back in the news for the “Midget Cup”, a race where dwarfs piggyback on the runner. Fadder, what’s going on down under?
Consider yourself (a little more depressed) but up to speed….