I am beginning to think that our present reality is so much more intriguing than fiction. Maybe I should change a few names and places and viola, a bestseller.
1) South African teen, Caster Semenya, gets a makeover to prove that she is female. But the pictures are still not all that convincing. I’ll wait on the test results if you don’t mind. http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/beijing/blog/fourth_place_medal/post/Embattled-track-star-Caster-Semenya-gets-new-coa?urn=oly,187999
2) Amerijet cargo carriers have no lavatories onboard and pilots use plastic bags as makeshift toilets. I would love to be at a pilot orientation exercise. (Hey Dan, you’re using the wrong bag. That’s the bag for #1!)
3) The Trinidad Police Force is overrun by rogue cops. Well, sorry, that’s not news. Lemme try again…
4) The Trini 2009/2010 budget throws rum, cigarettes and property into the same category – out of the reach of the malayway!
5) President Obama addressed American students to encourage excellence but conservatives see this as a form of brainwashing. BRB… I’m going to look up the definition of brainwashing.